Terms & Conditions
- This website with the URL of www.connectingner.com (website/site) is operated by Connecting NER Pvt. Ltd. (“We/Our/Us”). We urge you to read the terms and conditions carefully.
- To make these terms easier to read, the Site and our services and content are collectively called the “Services”.
- In our terms and conditions references to end users accessing our website are called as “you”, “User.
- By accessing our site, you agree that you have read, understood and agree on our terms and conditions. If for any reason you do not agree, please refrain from using this site in any way.
C. Usage Restriction:
- By using our website, you represent that you are in the legal age of majority in the jurisdiction you reside. Otherwise you may only use our Services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. In any case, we will not be liable for any cause of action that arose due to non-compliance with this section.
- The content that appears on our website, including all visulas, text, audio and video clips are subject to copyright protections or other property rights or licences held by the website. Please note that the content of the website is intended solely for the personal and non-commercial use by the users of our website.
D. Services Offered:
- Our website provides the services that enable you to purchase item(s) “products” upon placing an order once your account has been created on our website. After receiving the order notification and payment, we shall then ship the product through our third party “logistics” partner.
- You can access our journal section that has been compiled and written either by an internal team or third party that works with us to enable your experience journey better. This process is carried out through research, interviews, reliable portals etc. By accessing our articles you agree that you are reading them at your disposal and we are not liable to any information shared.
E. User Account, Password and Security
- An account is needed to be made with our website to use some of our Services.
- Please provide accurate information and false information or impersonating another person or company through your account will be strictly held accountable.
- Please choose a username that is appropriate and not offensive, vulgar or infringes someone’s intellectual property rights. This will be in violation to our Terms and Conditions.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and are fully responsible for all your activities that occur under your account or password.
- Please ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session and we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
- Due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we do not guarantee that communications between you and us or information stored on the Site or our servers, will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers, and your use of the Site is at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion; to ensure and safeguard your personal security.
F. Customer Satisfaction
- Our products are handcrafted. The irregularities in colours, the knots from the special kind of manufacture are a natural feature of the product itself. Therefore, unevenness is considered as a special characteristic of the product and not as an imperfection or cause of complaint.
- Please note that these item(s)/products are sold in limited quantities and availability. However, if you reach to procure in bulk quantities, please contact us or write to us at email@example.com.
- We have put in a lot of effort to display as many items as we can and as accurately as possible on the website but please be aware that colour can vary from each product as they are handcrafted.
- We urge you to read our product description and price as carefully as possible before placing an order with us on our website. By processing an order we have understood that you have read the description and agreed to. Therefore, you are not liable to any complaint regarding the item(s).
- If in any case, you have not been satisfied by your order for any reason. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for understanding and review.
G. Site Use
- You are prohibited to access or use our website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You agree that no comments or other submissions submitted by you to our website will violate the right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal rights.
- You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any comments you make.
H. User Submission
Connecting NER strives to create an interactive relationship with the members of its website and services.
- User comments, tagged media, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Connecting NER on or by this website shall be and remain Connecting NER property.
- Users assign all property rights and interests to Connecting NER allowing our company unlimited use, commercial or otherwise, of any comments.
- Furthermore, Connecting NER shall be under no obligation for such following:
- to maintain any comments in confidence
- to pay to users any compensation for any comments
- to respond to any user comments.
- If you choose to publicly share any images of any Connecting NER products through any social media website or other online or publicly available service, including any such image accompanied by a hashtag (i.e., a word or phrase preceded by “#”) reference using any of our trademarks or any other terms, slogans or keywords referencing Connecting NER or its products, you hereby grant to Connecting NER a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable and fully sublicensable (through multiple tiers) license, without additional consideration to you or any third party, to store, reproduce, distribute, perform, and display (publicly or otherwise), create derivative works of, adapt, modify, and otherwise use and exploit such photos, in any format or media now known or hereafter developed, in connection with Connecting NER.
I. Limited Users
- The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish license, create derivative works from transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website.
- Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that Connecting NER name is stated as the source and prior written permission from Connecting NER.
- For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
J. Shipping & Delivery
Please review our Shipping & Delivery on our website for additional detail on delivery, order tracking, exchanges and returns, refunds, payments, order cancellation and gift note.
K. Pricing Policy
- Connecting NER is a handcrafted label, where each item is made with care and eye for detail. We are committed to provide our customers with great quality products at fair prices.
- Our products are sold online via our website and social media platforms and also through offline and online stockists in India, currently.
- We have done our best to display our items as accurately as possible on the website. Please be aware, variations in style, color, shape and look may occur as each piece is handcrafted.
- When you make a purchase through our Services, you authorize us or our third party payment processor to charge your payment method for any such purchases (plus any applicable taxes and other charges) that may be accrued by or in connection with your purchase.
- You are responsible for the timely payment of all fees and for providing a valid method of payment.
- All prices, fees and any applicable taxes and other charges are payable in your selected currency at checkout.
- When you initiate a purchase transaction via the Services, you will be asked to provide customary billing information such as your name, billing address, and credit card information.
- You may also need to provide additional information to verify your identity before completing your transaction.
- If you are completing the purchase using a third party payment processor, that processor’s terms and conditions apply to your payment transaction.
- You can read more about payments related queries in our shipping and delivery. If you have any further questions, please contact us or write to us at email@example.com.
M. Links to Third Party Sites:
- Our website has links that redirect you to our social networking pages like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and others that could be added from time to time.
- We are providing these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us in the site or any association with its operators.
Connecting NER may contact you or provide you with service-related and/ or promotional notices by means of postal mail, electronic mail, general site notifications and more using the contact information you have provided to us.
O. Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Connecting NER owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights,patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text. content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. The User acknowledges and agrees that he shall not use. reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to Connecting NER without obtaining authorization/permission from Connecting NER . Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that the User will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that he provides or uploads when using any Service, including any text. data, information, Images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which he may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service However with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like journals) User expressly agrees that by uploading and posting content on to the Website for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, he accepts the Third Party User whereby granting a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
By use of this website, you agree to indemnify and hold Connecting NER Pvt.Ltd (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, as well as losses, expenses, damages and costs, resulting from any violation of these terms of service or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct).
All policies are subject to change without prior notice. We encourage you to check our Terms & Conditions from time to time.